How to buy oils
want oils...Ill help you get them
When you become my customer you get
lifetime customer support be it 1:1, by phone, video, email, or in person
My experience is a Fitness professional and Remedial MAssage Therapist
essential oil resources, coaching and education
I'll help you customize your wellness plan
A wholesale membership is the most cost effective way to get your oils as they are priced at 25% off the retail price.
OPTION 1: You can pay the $35 membership fee which is renewed annually at a cost of $25. And dōTERRA will send you a free bottle of peppermint oil valued at $27 when that happens. YAY!
OPTION 2: OR you can purchase any Enrolment Kit which waives the $35 and provides you with the most popular essential oils at the best value.
No matter which of the above options you choose, there are no minimum monthly orders or selling required. Ever!
BEST PLACE TO START
The Essential Collection kit
We recommend starting with at least the Home Essentials Kit, and don’t forget to add your fractionated coconut oil! You get triple the oil of the Essential Collection kit for less than double the price of any other kit.
Gimme THE oils
In the Home Essentials Kit you get
- Frankincense – excellent for skin conditions, immune support, grounding, cellular and neural health, inflammation, calming/anxiousness.
- Lavender – skin clearing, immune support, pain relief, calming/anxiousness, sleep.
- Lemon – detoxifying, deodorising, brightening, uplifting, natural cleanser.
- Tea Tree – air purifying, skin clearing, oral health, pest repellant, surface cleaning.
- Oregano – powerful cleanser, immune support, antioxidant, food flavouring, mould killing, fungicidal, mega strong!
- Peppermint – digestive support, oral health reparatory health, cooling for fevers, energising and focus, head tension when paired with lavender.
- doTERRA Easy Air® – respiratory distress, clears airways, allergies and sinusitis.
- DigestZen® – digestive health, motion sickness, travel sickness, nausea, irritated gut and bowel support, gastro and vomiting.
- doTERRA On Guard® – immune support, natural cleanser, air purifying, antioxidant, excellent guard against environmental threats.
- Ice Blue® – natural ‘deep heat’, muscular tension, chronic aches and pains, calming for nervous system.
- a Petal Diffuser.
The Nature’s Solution Enrolment Kit
However, for my All-In kinda gal, the Natures Solution’s Kit is where it’s at!
Gimme THE oils
In The Nature’s Solution Enrolment Kit you get
15mL bottles of: ⠀
- Tea Tree⠀
- Lavender Peace⠀
- Easy Air⠀
- Citrus Bliss⠀
- Smart & Sassy⠀
- On Guard⠀
- Past tense (10mL)⠀
- Clary Calm (10mL)⠀
- Ice Blue (5mL)⠀
- Ice Blue Rub⠀
- Fractionated Coconut Oil⠀
- Easy Air Vapour Stick⠀
- Petal Diffuser⠀
- Wooden Box⠀
- On Guard Cleansing Toothpaste⠀
- On Guard Foaming Hand Wash (with 2 dispensers)⠀
- On Guard Beadlets⠀
- 100 free product credits*
*New customers who begin with a Natural Solutions Kit & choose to have a 100pv Loyalty Rewards order the following month, will receive a bonus 100 free product credits & fast tracked LRP point accrual at 15%!
How To Enrol / Purchase
Follow these steps to get started
- Click this link: www.mydoterra.com/moveeatlive/#/
- Click Join and Save.
- Choose your Language & Country of Residence
- Click Local (OTG) Order (Australian Warehouse, Australian Dollars if applicable)
- Select Wholesale Customer
- Enter your personal information
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 5325104
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name, Cherie Birks)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select which kit you’d like to order
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order
- Orders are shipped directly to your door from doTERRA
If you get stuck at any point, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help you get your oils in your hot little hands as quick as possible.
doTERRA Australian Wholesale Guide
Download your free doTERRA Australian wholesale guide. Note the price difference between retails versus wholesale, that's the starting value of kicking off with a home essentials...save you the $$$